A reader named Keta brought this fantastic wheelchair wrap pattern to my attention, and I wanted to be sure to pass along the link. Many of us enjoy crocheting for charity, and this is one of those patterns that will come in handy for that purpose.
If your charity efforts include crocheting for people in hospitals, hospices, or nursing homes, this pattern is worth taking a look at. It would also be worth checking out if someone you know is in a wheelchair and in need of a warm shawl.
This pattern design is by Susan A. Coes.
Thanks for the link, Keta!
More About Crocheting (and Knitting) for Charity:
- Crocheting squares to help orphaned children
- Love a Child's Haiti outreach -- Crocheting blankets for earthquake victims
- Crocheting for nursing homes
- Connect with other like-minded crocheters in the charity section of the crochet forum
- Helmet Liner Knitting Pattern for the Troops
- Do you crochet for charity? If so, share your story and inspire others! Many crocheters need ideas for finding charities that will accept donations of their hand-crocheted items.