Want to whip up something special to wear on New Year's Eve? Here are a few ideas, with links to free patterns for crocheting each item.
- A lace wrap would look stunning worn overtop of a little black dress. Erica Jackofsky has designed two incredible options for you to try: either the January wedding stole, or the easy trellis lace stole, would be fab for New Year's and beyond.
- Jeweled Neck Warmer -- I designed this easy, beginner-friendly neck warmer with the holiday season in mind. It's kind of like a cross between a necklace and a scarf; it's warmer than a necklace would be, and it's dressier than your typical winter scarf. In fact, it's dressy enough to wear out on New Year's Eve, so if you are tired of freezing in the name of fashion, why not give this project a try.
- This gorgeous necklace is a quick project; it's great for any occasion that calls for a bit of sparkle. I've posted a necklace tutorial that will help you with crocheting each step.
- More free jewelry patterns
- More free patterns for shawls and wraps
- Accessory patterns
- More free crochet patterns