Flower Arrangement for Valentine's Day - Photo © Amy Solovay.
There are plenty of creative ways to incorporate crafts into your Valentine's Day celebration. Here are a few ideas:
- Make a lovely flower arrangement.
- Crochet and decorate a heart-shaped pouch, then fill it with a loved one's favorite wrapped candy. What a sweet gift!
- Crochet, and wear, a stunning crocheted wrap; it's the perfect Valentine accessory, but you'll be able to wear it long after Valentine's Day has passed.
- Dress up your kitchen with striped heart potholders.
- Find more Valentine patterns and heart patterns for crocheting.
- Visit our main directory of free crochet patterns.