Please note: None of these pictures are shown in proportion to each other; if you want to crochet any of these flowers, you'll find more info about the finished sizes posted in the free crochet patterns for each flower. The free patterns are linked below:
- Upper Left Photo: Pink and red Valentine Flower -- Follow the free crochet pattern for the easy crocheted flower using Bernat Softee Baby yarn in the "Prettiest Pink" color. Set it aside; attach a scrapbooking brad to a couple of scrapbooking flowers, then stitch the whole thing to the crocheted flower. My brad is by Queen & Co, and my scrapbooking flowers are by Petaloo.
- Upper Middle Photo: Crochet the same flower using Cascade 220 wool yarn in the natural color; top the crocheted flower off with the same scrapbooking flowers described above.
- Upper Right Photo: Crochet the small popcorn flower in "Prettiest Pink" Bernat Softee baby yarn.
- Lower Left Photo: Crochet the frost flower and attach a pretty button in the center.
- Lower Middle Photo: Crochet the abstract flower motif. Tie some pretty ribbon in a bow; stitch it onto the flower. Pin an interesting pinback button onto the front of the flower.
- Lower Right Photo: Crochet the Little flat flower applique in "Pale Blue" Bernat Softee baby yarn
- Picture gallery of crocheted flowers
- Easy, free crochet flower patterns
- Crochet flowers
- Ideas for embellishing crocheted flowers
Photos © Michael Solovay and Amy Solovay