If you're reading this blog post, the chances are good that you know someone creative -- whether (s)he's a crocheter, knitter, cross stitcher, artist or crafter. If you need a gift-giving idea for a creative soul, take a look at these.
- Gifts for Crochet Enthusiasts -- This list is packed with suggestions for items that would be perfect for giving to anyone who likes to crochet, or wants to learn how to crochet.
- Gift for stitchers: How about a pincushion? This one is my favorite because it's so simple yet so easy to personalize it and make it extra special, but we've posted a whole list of free pincushion patterns that might interest you.
- Gifts for artists: I think it would be fantastic to gift some artist's pencils grouped together in a handy crocheted pouch. Of course, you can stash lots of little things in pouches; if you want to give cash or anything small, this list of free pouch patterns will come in handy.
- For quilters and sewing enthusiasts: how about a group of fat quarters or fabric bundles grouped together in a lovely gift basket?
- For everyone: This list of Christmas patterns features items that could be of interest to anyone, no matter what their creative pursuits.
- Check out more creative gift ideas.