I'm excited to share this lovely filet crochet chart with you! You can see a crocheted sample pictured here; it's a simple design featuring a checkered diamond motif that repeats endlessly as many times as you want it to. If you'd like to crochet the design in a neat little square, I've worked out a chart for that too; the square has many potential uses that I am looking forward to exploring further.
- Get the repeating version of the checkered diamond chart -- The chart linked shows one repeat only, but it tiles seamlessly, so you can crochet it over and over again side by side many times. The result will end up looking like the design pictured.
- Get the square version of the checkered diamond chart -- This version does not tile seamlessly, and is meant to be used as-is. If you want to crochet a square using this design, this is the chart to work from.
- See a larger picture of the checkered diamond design
- Check out more free filet crochet patterns
- Learn filet crochet -- Get free filet crochet instructions
- Crochet diamond patterns