Valentine's Day is coming up soon. This year it's on Friday, February 14, 2014, which means that you have a bit less than a month to work on crocheting your Valentine projects.
Perhaps you'll want to make Valentine's Day gifts for any of the ladies in your life, including any of the following that may be applicable: your mom, grandma, mother-in-law, sister, daughter, granddaughter, aunt, girlfriend/s, or wife. If you think any of these ladies would like some jewelry, we have plenty of free crochet jewelry patterns you might like to browse through for inspiration when you're trying to decide on the perfect piece to make.
- The holiday sparkle bracelet is perfect for Valentine's Day or any special occasion.
- This beaded lace crochet choker pattern would lend a romantic finishing touch, on Valentine's Day or any day.
- This rose pink bracelet is a lovely choice for either wearing on Valentine's Day, or giving as a Valentine gift.
- This red coral bracelet is also Valentine-friendly.
- This flower pendant could be a special addition to a choker or necklace. I made a necklace with mine, but there are many possibilities for how you could use this, so feel free to explore other ideas.
We also have some tutorials and articles that would be helpful for you to look at if you aren't already an expert jewelry-maker.
- Free Jewelry Tutorials
- Free Wire Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- New Article: Crocheting With Wire -- This is a general article on the topic of wire crochet. The topics covered in it are applicable to jewelry-making, but if you'd ever like to tackle a wire crochet project of a different nature, this article will help with that as well.