Three of my favorite things about Valentine's Day are flowers, candy and hearts. And to my way of thinking, no holiday should ever be complete without a few crochet projects.
There are plenty of fun ways to incorporate crochet into your Valentine's Day celebration, and this sweet arrangement is one possibility. This is a project you can enjoy even if you don't have a "significant other" in your life on Valentine's Day. It's fantastic if you do, but this is a project you might want to share with friends, family, co-workers, and colleagues as well.
- Check out the free instructions for the Valentine's Day arrangement
- See a picture of the craft supplies you'll need to make the arrangement
- Browse through a picture gallery with similar project ideas
- Find more Valentine's Day patterns and free heart patterns for crochet
- Visit our main directory of free crochet patterns