Colonial Cameo Design
For Filet Crochet and Cross-Stitch
In charting this pattern, I adapted a portion of a larger antique design from the 1920's.
I've placed the free chart and instructions for filet crochet on a printer-friendly page (see the link on the right, above). You can use this same chart to cross-stitch this design in solid color silhouette on a single crochet or afghan stitch background.
This pattern has large enough solid areas of each color to adapt well to
crocheting the colors in also. If you're not already familiar with
changing colors within a crochet row, the following links can help:
Copyright 2002 by Sandi Marshall. Free for your own personal use only.
URL of this page is http://crochet.about.com/library/blcolonialcameo.htm
|More About Crochet|
Articles by Date
Free Patterns A-Z
Free Gift Tags
Free Jigsaw Puzzles
Free Filet Charts|
- New Updates Free Patterns and Links Most Recently Added
- Free Crafts Chart of Tropical Fish Version One - Filet Crochet or Silhouett...
- Baby Chick Side View Small Chart for Filet Crochet or Cross-Stitch
- Small Deer Chart For Needlework Filet Crochet Cross-Stitch Pieced Quilt Blo...
- Christmas Cupcake Potholders -- Free Crochet Pattern
- How to Crochet
- Free Crochet Patterns
- Easy Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket
- How to Crochet Borders for Blankets