Hearts Border With Love Free Chart
For Filet or Cross-Stitch
An original, designed by Sandi Marshall
To Go To The Free Chart Page:
I had created the hearts border of this design for my Year 2002 chart. In this version, I've added the word LOVE to the center.
I've placed the chart and instructions for filet crochet on a printer-friendly page (see the link on the right, above). You can use this same chart to cross-stitch this design in solid color silhouette on a single crochet or afghan stitch background.
To make a crocheted background (the same size as the number of squares and number of rows on the chart) to cross-stitch the design on, starting chain is 48 chains for a single crochet background or 47 chains for an afghan stitch background. Crochet 25 rows.
Copyright 2002 by Sandi Marshall, licensed to About.com, Inc. Free for your own personal use only.
URL of this page is http://crochet.about.com/library/weekly/aa013102.htm
|More About Crochet|
Articles by Date
Free Patterns List
Free Gift Tags
Free Jigsaw Puzzles
Free Filet Charts|
- Tropical Fish Free Chart For Needlecrafts Crochet or Silhouette Cross-Stitc...
- New Updates Free Patterns and Links Most Recently Added
- Baby Chick Side View Small Chart for Filet or Cross-Stitch
- Free Charts of Small Numbers Charted For Filet Crochet
- Checkered Alphabet Index of Free Charts To Individual Letters For Cross-Sti...
- How to Crochet
- Free Crochet Patterns
- Easy Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket
- How to Crochet Borders for Blankets