Sands of Time Hourglass Design Free Chart
by Sandi Marshall, For Filet Crochet or Cross-stitch
Each year, as we near the end of December and a new year approaches, we think a bit about the time that has passed and what we hope to do with our time in the new year. As I thought about this myself, I decided to create a design that would symbolize time and what we each choose to do with the time that we have.
The example shows this design in filet crochet. You could also use this same chart to cross-stitch this design in solid color silhouette on a single crochet or afghan stitch background.
Design and Image copyright 2002 by Sandi Marshall, licensed to About.com, Inc. Free for your own personal use only! Do not redistribute (with or without charge) in any form. Thank you!
URL of this page is http://crochet.about.com/library/weekly/aa122802.htm
|More About Crochet|
Articles by Date
Free Patterns List
Blues Clues FYI
Free Gift Tags
Free Filet Charts|
|To be notified of my latest article, new links to free patterns and other updates to this site, sign up for my free Crochet Notes Newsletter:|
- Little Flower Free Chart For Filet Crochet and Cross-stitch
- Snowflake Lace Design Free Chart For Filet or Cross-Stitch
- Candlestick Design Free Chart For Filet and Silhouette Cross-Stitch - Light...
- Past Features With Free Patterns and How To Instructions
- Ice Crystal Free Chart For Filet and Cross-stitch
- How to Crochet
- Free Crochet Patterns
- Easy Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket
- How to Crochet a Scarf