These free afghan patterns all feature floral designs. Choices include afghans and throws featuring daisies, roses, sunflowers, abstract flowers, and other floral themes.
Paisley Flower Afghan
Design Your Own Floral Afghans Using Our Free Charts
We've posted many free charts you can use to design your own floral afghans, throws, pillows or other projects.
Pictured here: Nanette Carpenter designed this lovely floral blanket using Sandi Marshall's rose chart. Nanette says,
"I just finished my first cross stitch on top of tunisian crochet project. It was a really ambitious project and I am so pleased with the finished project, that I wanted to share my picture with you...I have made a few adjustments to the pattern for my project, but I think it turned out very well."
I agree; it turned out lovely! Thanks, Nanette!
If you would like to design your own floral afghan like Nanette did, here are some free charts you are welcome to use:
- Rose chart for filet crochet
- Iris chart for filet crochet
- Thistle chart for filet crochet
- Little flower chart for filet crochet
- Pink roses in a vase -- Vintage color chart for cross stitch on crochet
- Tiny flowers color chart for cross stitch on crochet
- Tiny flowers chart for filet crochet
- Tiny flowers and leaves filet crochet chart
- Vintage flower basket color chart
- More free charts for crochet
Sunflower Afghans and Throws
These afghans and throws all feature a sunflower theme. The links below will take you to the free sunflower patterns, which are all posted at various other web sites on the Internet.
More Free Patterns for Flower Afghans and Throws
The following free crochet patterns are made available to you through other Internet web sites.
- Country floral throw by Glenda Winkleman -- an intermediate crochet pattern posted at the Red Heart website.
- Primrose path afghan, posted at the Craft Yarn Council web site
- Crimson roses afghan, posted at Kim Guzman's web site
- Flowers on the fence afghan by Ruth Shepherd, posted at Crochet World
- Fall flowers afghan by Rosalie D, posted at the Country Woman web site
- Flower garden afghan by Mary Jane Protus, posted at the Coats and Clark web site
- Flower field afghan by Ellen Gormley, posted at the Coats and Clark we site
- Flower accents throw by Ann Regis, posted at the Coats and Clark web site
- Box o' flowers afghan by Abigail Goss, posted at Crotiques
- Three-dimensional flower blanket posted at the Drops web site
- Flower throw by Kim Guzman, posted at the Caron Yarn web site
- Rose trellis afghan and pillow, posted at the Caron Yarn web site
- Starflowers coverlet, posted at the Berroco web site
- Soft flower square designed by Bev Qualheim
- Flower garden afghan at Crochet Soiree