Photo of a peach, pink and yellow crocheted baby afghan square with checkerboard design -- this colorway is suitable for baby girls, or for mixing and matching in a gender-neutral multicolored baby afghan.
- Get the free crochet pattern for the checkerboard baby afghan square
- See the free charted design for the checkerboard pattern
- Take a look at a matching heart square which is also crocheted in these shades of peach, pink and yellow baby yarn
- Check out the free crochet pattern for the matching heart square
- Find the free charted design for the striped heart motif
This baby afghan square was crocheted using Bernat Softee baby yarn in the following colors:
- Peach Yarn: "Soft Peach"
- Light Pink Yarn: "Pink"
- Yellow Yarn: Lemon
Compare prices on this yarn at Pricegrabber.
This photo is part of an image gallery featuring various possible colorways of this baby afghan square. To see more color choices, please be sure to visit the gallery index. I've created a variety of colorways suitable for both baby girls and baby boys. There are also some colorways that will work either way, in case you'd like to start crocheting an afghan but you don't know whether the baby will be a boy or girl.