- See the free crochet pattern for this checkerboard baby afghan square
- Get the free charted design
- Take a look at a matching heart square crocheted in the same colors of acrylic baby yarn
- See this square crocheted in other baby-friendly yarn colors
- Get the free crochet pattern for a coordinating heart square
- Find the Free heart chart
This baby afghan square was crocheted using Bernat Softee baby yarn in the following colors:
- Pink Yarn: "Prettiest Pink"
- Peach Yarn: "Soft Peach"
- Yellow Yarn: "Lemon"
Compare prices on this yarn at Pricegrabber.
This colorway is perfect for a baby girl's afghan.
If you don't know whether the baby is a boy or a girl, you could use this color scheme sparingly and combine it with afghan squares in other color combinations -- make sure to include plenty of blues and greens as well.
This image is part of a photo gallery which showcases various possible colorways of this baby afghan square. To see more color combinations, please be sure to visit the gallery index. I've created a variety of colorways suitable for both baby boys and baby girls.