- Find the free crochet pattern for the checkerboard baby afghan square
- Get the free checkerboard charted design
- See the pink and purple striped heart square that matches this design
- Pink and purple not your cup of tea? See more color ideas
- Check out the free crochet pattern for the coordinating striped heart baby afghan square
- See the free charted design for the striped heart design
This baby afghan square was crocheted using Bernat Softee baby yarn in the following colors:
- Darker Pink Yarn: "Prettiest Pink"
- Lighter Pink Yarn: "Pink"
- Purple Yarn: "Soft Lilac"
Compare prices on this yarn at Pricegrabber.
This feminine colorway would be fantastic for creating a baby girl's afghan. You could make the entire afghan in these colors, or you could combine this square with other colorways to create a vibrant multicolored baby afghan.
This picture belongs to an image gallery featuring various possible colorways of this baby afghan square. To see more color choices, please be sure to visit the gallery index. I've created a variety of colorways suitable for both baby boys and baby girls. There are also some colorways that will work either way, in the event that you'd like to begin crocheting an afghan but you don't know whether the baby will be a girl or boy.