- Find the free crochet pattern for the checkerboard baby afghan square
- Get the free checkerboard charted design
- See the pink and yellow striped heart square that matches this design
- Pink and yellow not your cup of tea? See more color ideas
- Check out the free crochet pattern for the coordinating striped heart baby afghan square
- See the free charted design for the striped heart design
This baby afghan square was crocheted using Bernat Softee baby yarn in the following colors:
- Darker Pink Yarn: "Prettiest Pink"
- Yellow Yarn: "Lemon"
- Lighter Pink Yarn: "Pink"
Compare prices on this yarn at Pricegrabber.
This colorway is perfect for a baby girl's afghan.
If you don't know whether the baby is a boy or a girl, you could use this color scheme sparingly and combine it with afghan squares in other color combinations -- make sure to include plenty of blues and greens as well.
This image is part of a photo gallery which showcases various possible colorways of this baby afghan square. To see more color combinations, please be sure to visit the gallery index. I've created a variety of colorways suitable for both baby boys and baby girls.