- Get the free crochet pattern for the heart square
- Find the Free striped op art heart chart
- See the free crochet pattern for a coordinating checkerboard baby afghan square
- Get the free checkerboard charted design
This baby afghan square was crocheted using Bernat Softee baby yarn in the following colors:
- Peach Yarn: "Soft Peach"
- Pink Yarn: "Prettiest Pink"
- Yellow Yarn: "Lemon"
This photo is part of an image gallery featuring various possible colorways of this baby afghan square. To see more color choices, please be sure to visit the gallery index. I've created a variety of colorways suitable for both baby girls and baby boys. There are also some colorways that will work either way, in case you'd like to start crocheting an afghan but you don't know whether the baby will be a boy or girl.Related Resources:
- Free checkerboard chart
- Free crochet pattern for a striped heart baby afghan square that matches this design
- Color ideas for the striped heart baby afghan square
Thanks for Visiting!
We really appreciate your interest in our free charts, patterns and tutorials. Want to find more of them? If so, we invite you to keep exploring our website. Here are some related resources that we hope you will enjoy.
- Fast, Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Baby Blanket Edgings -- Free Patterns
- Lacy Striped Crochet Baby Blanket – Free Pattern
- Tapestry Crochet Potholders With Striped Heart Design -- Free Pattern
- Small Crochet Heart Applique – Free Pattern
- Heart Applique Pattern
- Free Pattern -- Lacy Crochet Trim With Hearts
- Alternating Hearts Chart for Making Filet Crochet Trim
Find More From This Author
- Meet Amy Solovay, Author and Crochet Pattern Designer for About.com
- Find More Crochet Patterns by Amy Solovay
- Connect With Amy on Ravelry