- See the free crochet pattern for this striped heart baby afghan square
- Get the free charted design for the striped heart motif
This baby afghan square was crocheted using Bernat Softee baby yarn in the following colors:
- Darker Pink Yarn: "Prettiest Pink"
- Lighter Pink Yarn: "Pink"
- Purple Yarn: "Soft Lilac"
This feminine colorway would be fantastic for creating a baby girl's afghan. You could make the entire afghan in these colors, or you could combine this square with other colorways to create a vibrant multicolored baby afghan.
This picture belongs to an image gallery featuring various possible colorways of this baby afghan square. To see more color choices, please be sure to visit the gallery index. I've created a variety of colorways suitable for both baby boys and baby girls. There are also some colorways that will work either way, in the event that you'd like to begin crocheting an afghan but you don't know whether the baby will be a girl or boy.
Thanks for Visiting!
We really appreciate your interest in our free charts, patterns and tutorials. Want to find more of them? If so, we invite you to keep exploring our website. Here are some related resources that we hope you will enjoy.
- Fast, Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Baby Blanket Edgings -- Free Patterns
- Lacy Striped Crochet Baby Blanket – Free Pattern
- Tapestry Crochet Potholders With Striped Heart Design -- Free Pattern
- Small Crochet Heart Applique – Free Pattern
- Heart Applique Pattern
- Free Pattern -- Lacy Crochet Trim With Hearts
- Alternating Hearts Chart for Making Filet Crochet Trim
Find More From This Author
- Meet Amy Solovay, Author and Crochet Pattern Designer for About.com
- Find More Crochet Patterns by Amy Solovay
- Connect With Amy on Ravelry