- See the free crochet pattern for this striped heart baby afghan square
- Get the free charted design for the striped heart motif
- See this square crocheted in other baby-friendly yarn colors
This baby afghan square was crocheted using Bernat Softee baby yarn in the following colors:
- Darker Pink Yarn: "Prettiest Pink"
- White Yarn: "White"
- Lighter Pink Yarn: "Pink"
This colorway is perfect for a baby girl's afghan. Check out the heart sampler afghan for an idea of how you can use this square; that is one possibility, but there are many other ways you could use it. Feel free to apply creativity, and see what you can come up with!
This image is part of a photo gallery which showcases various possible colorways of this baby afghan square. To see more color combinations, please be sure to visit the gallery index. I've created a variety of colorways suitable for both baby boys and baby girls.
Thanks for Visiting!
We really appreciate your interest in our free charts, patterns and tutorials. Want to find more of them? If so, we invite you to keep exploring our website. Here are some related resources that we hope you will enjoy.
- Fast, Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Baby Blanket Edgings -- Free Patterns
- Lacy Striped Crochet Baby Blanket – Free Pattern
Free Charts and Patterns for Designs With Hearts
- Tapestry Crochet Potholders With Striped Heart Design -- Free Pattern
- Free Pattern -- Lacy Crochet Trim With Hearts
- Alternating Hearts Chart for Making Filet Crochet Trim
Find More From This Author
- Meet Amy Solovay, Author and Crochet Pattern Designer for About.com
- Find More Crochet Patterns by Amy Solovay
- Connect With Amy on Ravelry