- See the free crochet pattern for this striped heart baby afghan square
- Get the free charted design for the striped heart motif
- See this square crocheted in other baby-friendly yarn colors
This baby afghan square was crocheted using Bernat Softee baby yarn in the following colors:
- Darker Pink Yarn: "Prettiest Pink"
- Yellow Yarn: "Lemon"
- Lighter Pink Yarn: "Pink"
Compare prices on this yarn at Pricegrabber.
This colorway is perfect for a baby girl's afghan.
If you don't know whether the baby is a boy or a girl, you could use this color scheme sparingly and combine it with afghan squares in other color combinations -- make sure to include plenty of blues and greens as well.
This image is part of a photo gallery which showcases various possible colorways of this baby afghan square. To see more color combinations, please be sure to visit the gallery index. I've created a variety of colorways suitable for both baby boys and baby girls.
Thanks for Visiting!
We really appreciate your interest in our patterns and instructions. Want to find more of them? If so, we invite you to keep exploring our website. Here are some related resources that we hope you will enjoy.
- Fast, Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Baby Blanket Edgings -- Free Patterns
- Lacy Striped Crochet Baby Blanket – Free Pattern
- Tapestry Crochet Potholders With Striped Heart Design -- Free Pattern
- Small Crochet Heart Applique – Free Pattern
- Heart Applique Pattern
- Free Pattern -- Lacy Crochet Trim With Hearts
- Alternating Hearts Chart for Making Filet Crochet Trim
Find More From This Author
- Meet Amy Solovay, Author and Crochet Pattern Designer for About.com
- Find More Crochet Patterns by Amy Solovay
- Connect With Amy on Ravelry