This diagram gives you an idea of how it would look if you were to alternate these two checkerboard patterns in a baby afghan. If you work to the same gauge I did in my samples, you'd end up with a baby afghan measuring approximately 33.75 inches square, before adding an edging.
Get the Free Crochet Patterns:
- Blue and white checkerboard pattern
- White and blue checkerboard pattern
- Blue and white checkerboard chart
- White and blue checkerboard chart
Related Crochet Resources
- Visit the gallery index to see more coordinating charts in this series
- See more free checkerboard patterns for crocheting and knitting
- Visit our main index of free crochet patterns
- Check out our free crochet tutorials
- Sign up for my free crochet newsletter, and get links to new free crochet patterns emailed to you every week!