There are many different ways you can use this nested checkerboard chart; feel free to use it for any project or technique that inspires you. I've used it for crocheting a baby afghan square using the tapestry crochet technique with blue and white acrylic baby yarns. With a simple yarn change, the pattern could be adapted for use by people of any age.
If you'd like to crochet my baby afghan square design using this chart, one block on the chart = one single crochet stitch. You'll also need the free crochet pattern for the baby afghan square.
Get the Free Crochet Pattern
- Get the written pattern for crocheting this baby afghan square
- See a large photo of the finished afghan square
Related Crochet Resources
- Visit the gallery index to see more coordinating charts in this series
- See more free checkerboard patterns for crocheting and knitting
- Visit our directory of free crochet patterns
- Check out our free crochet tutorials
- Sign up for my free crochet newsletter, and get links to new free crochet patterns emailed to you every week!