I created this chart for crochet enthusiasts, but there are many other craft techniques that this chart could also be used for. I've posted pictures showing one example of how it could be used. Click here to see the circle with heart motif worked in tapestry crochet. I'm not convinced that this is the absolute best way to work the chart; in fact, I think I'd like to try it a few more times, working it in different ways. I leave it to you to decide how you would like to use it.
Thanks for Visiting!
We really appreciate your interest in our free charts, patterns and tutorials. Want to find more of them? If so, we invite you to keep exploring our website. Here are some related resources that we hope you will enjoy.
- Free Filet Crochet Pattern for Heart Trim / Edging
- Free Crochet Pattern for a Beaded Heart
- Valentine Heart Pouch -- Free Crochet Pattern
- Tapestry Crochet Potholders With Striped Heart Design -- Free Pattern
- Small Crochet Heart Applique – Free Pattern
- Heart Applique Pattern
- Free Pattern -- Lacy Crochet Trim With Hearts
Tapestry Crochet Patterns
- Tapestry Crochet Cupcake Pattern
- Gingham Check Baby Blanket -- Free Crochet Pattern
- Mix and Match Afghan Squares -- Free Crochet Patterns
Find More From This Author
- Meet Amy Solovay, Author and Crochet Pattern Designer for About.com
- Find More Crochet Patterns by Amy Solovay
- Connect With Amy on Ravelry