Here we have some more photos from Row 5.
- View K shows 5 more chain stitches.
- View L shows my crochet hook pointing at the correct spot to work the next single crochet stitch; notice the three skipped slip stitches.
- View M shows my crochet hook inserted into the back loop of the slip stitch, in preparation for working the single crochet stitch.
- View N shows the single crochet stitch in progress.
- View O shows a close-up photo of how this row should look overall.
When you are finished working all the way across the row, end off.