Cardigans, otherwise known as button-down sweaters, are popular crochet projects. Want free crochet cardigan patterns? Try these!
Free Crochet Cardigan Patterns from Around the Internet
You'll find more free crochet cardigan patterns at the following websites:
At the Classic Elite Website:
- Ashlar cardigan pattern by Robyn Chachula
At the Caron Yarns Website:
- Lacy cropped cardigan, designed by Heidi Stepp
At the Naturally Caron Website:
- Barcello jacket, designed by Doris Chan
More Crochet Cardigan Patterns
If the free crochet cardigan patterns listed above aren't quite what you're looking for, you do have some other options. The following crochet books feature interesting cardigan patterns:
- Best of Interweave Crochet book: The cover design is an interesting cardigan sweater; in total, there are four different cardigan patterns featured in the book.
- Crochet So Fine: There are three different cardigan patterns included in this book.
More Crochet Resources at About.com:
We've posted a wide variety of crochet resources on our website. You might also enjoy any of the following pages: