You can make beaded bags using many different techniques, but crochet is among the most popular. If you'd like to crochet a beaded bag, you'll find a variety of free patterns to choose from.
More Beaded Bag Patterns for Crocheting
The following beaded bag patterns are made available from other Internet web sites.
- Beaded crochet handbag pattern at Crochetville
- Beaded tote bag at Emerald Moon Creations
- Bands of beads tote bag by Kathy Wesley, posted at the Snuggles Project web site
- Valentine beaded bag by Suzetta at Suzie's Yarnie Stuff
- Beaded shamrock bag by Suzetta at Suzie's Yarnie Stuff
- Beaded October bag by Suzetta at Suzie's Yarnie Stuff
- Pink pearls beaded bag by Deborah K. Lauro at Here and Above
- Mile a minute sequins and bead purse by By Mary Jane Wood at South Bay Crochet
- Ann's bead crochet amulet bags
- Minnie bag and Smarties bag by Carol Cathey at Hurricane Designs