If you enjoy crocheting doilies, check out these free crochet doily patterns. There are free patterns for vintage doilies as well as contemporary doilies.
Vintage Crochet Doily Patterns
- Vintage spider web doily
- Vintage filet crochet doily with cluster edging -- Sandi Marshall charted this vintage design for you; she also created some new, original, interchangeable designs for the doily center.
- Double ruffled doily from 1948
- Doily inspired by a circle motif from 1893 -- Sandi Marshall re-worked a vintage design to give you a new, fresh take on an old favorite.
- Crocheting a lace edging on fabric -- vintage doily pattern
- Vintage blue bell doily from 1949 -- This free pattern is posted at crochettreasures.com.
Note: Some of the vintage doilies I found fit better into other categories -- for example, see the "pineapple doilies" category below for more free vintage doily patterns.
Sandi Marshall designed this small lace doily. The doily is worked in size 10 crochet thread.
Flower Doilies and Centerpieces
- Flower and fans doily at crochetpatty.com
- Daisy crochet centerpiece at marloscrochetcorner.com
- Pansy doily by countryyarns.com
- Little pansy doily at crochetpatty.com
- Rose in a garden small doily at crochetpatty.com
- Ruby's rose doily by James G Davis at pandacrochet.8m.com
- Rosette small doily or coaster at crochetpatty.com
- Granny's antique pineapple doily by James G. Davis at crochetpanda.8m.com
- Vintage pineapple wheel doily at barbscrochet.com
- Vintage pinapple and shamrocks large doily or centerpiece -- Originally designed by Anne Orr in 1915, posted at crochettreasures.com
- Poinsettia pineapple doily at momsloveofcrochet.com