Pineapples are popular crochet designs; you'll find pineapples adorning all kinds of crochet projects, including shawls, doilies and more. Linked below, you'll find a fantastic variety of free crochet pineapple patterns.
Sandi Marshall explains how to crochet a pineapple motif in this illustrated tutorial.
The edging on this lovely crocheted shawl features a variation on the pineapple design. This pattern design is by Sandi Marshall.
The pineapple stitch is a classic favorite; it's been around since at least 1917. Sandi Marshall published the vintage pineapple stitch instructions for you to use in your crochet projects; she has also posted a free scarf pattern using this stitch.
These creative doilies all feature crocheted pineapples.
- Pineapple spring delight doily by Cylinda Mathews at Crochet Memories
- Vintage pineapple wheel doily at barbscrochet.com
- Easy pineapple doily by Sylvia Landman
- Large doily or centerpiece with pineapple and shamrocks -- This vintage design was originally published by Anne Orr in 1915; the free crochet pattern is available from crochettreasures.com.
- Granny's antique pineapple doily by James G. Davis at crochetpanda.8m.com
- See more free patterns for crocheting doilies
You'll crochet either of these free pineapple shawl patterns using Caron yarns; the patterns are made available through Caron's web sites.
More Free Crochet Pineapple Patterns
- Fruity pineapple scarf by Alla Koval
- Pineapple fridge magnet -- This free crochet pattern features UK terminology. Need help translating to American English? Sandi Marshall's conversion chart will help.
- Pineapple blossom square
- Pineapple top designed by Kim Kotary for Naturally Caron
- Beaded crochet pineapple earrings
- Crocheted pineapple Nano pouch
- Pineapple swan fridgie by Cylinda Mathews at Crochet Memories
- Pineapple trivet or dishcloth at Inspired Crochet Design
- Pineapple trivet by Maria Merlino