If you celebrate Easter, I hope you'll enjoy this roundup of free patterns and charts with an Easter theme. Even if you don't, a few of these patterns are general spring themes, so hopefully there's a little something for everyone here.
A fun idea to try for Easter: crochet little "nests" for your Easter eggs with these creative egg cozy patterns.
This baby bonnet is sooo easy, and so pretty too. If you can crochet a granny square, you can whip up one of these in a snap!
This free crochet pattern was designed by Erica Jackofsky, and the free pattern is posted here on our website.
This kid-friendly bag features a cute crocheted bunny design. The free crochet pattern is available at the CRAFT website. It was designed by Vickie Howell.
Silly bunny hats are popular Easter crochet projects.
Bunny Blanket Patterns
- Somebunny to love blanket pattern -- This kid-friendly blankie would be so cute for wrapping up in on chilly spring evenings.
- Filet crochet bunny afghan -- posted at the Red Heart website
Stuffed Toy Bunnies and Bunny Amigurumi Patterns
- Bitty bunny amigurumi pattern by Vickie Howell; the free bunny pattern is posted at the Naturally Caron blog.
- Drops Easter bunny with flower, posted at the Garnstudio.com website
- My first bunny by Michele Wilcox, posted at the Redheart website
- Flopsy bunny toy posted at the Red Heart website
- Spring bunny pattern + tutorial at the CRAFT blog
- Lavender bunny posted by Sarah Arnold
These designs combine both knitting and crochet; you'll need to know both techniques to make these patterns. The designs are posted at the Garnstudio.com website.
This photo tutorial shows you how to transform an empty bottle into a crochet-covered pencil holder that looks like a bunny.