Decorate your kitchen with potholders, dishcloths, towel toppers and hot pads you can make using our free crochet kitchen patterns. These kitchen designs are functional, versatile, stylish and decorative.
- See the master list of free crochet dishcloth patterns; this list has photos of each dishcloth design.
- Faux knit dishcloth worked in Tunisian knit stitch
- Easy double rainbow crocheted dishcloth pattern
- Earthtone ombre crochet dishcloth
- Strawberry potpourri dishcloth
- Cotton openwork dishcloth -- free crochet pattern with tutorial
- Blue Denim Ombre Dishcloth Pattern
- Camel and Blue Variegated Dishcloth
Sometimes, a dishcloth just isn't abrasive enough to get the goo off of your dishes, pots and pans. When that's the case, a scrubbie is just what you need.
- See the master list of free crochet potholder patterns; the list has photos of each potholder design.
- Denim ombre potholders
- Christmas potholders
- "Dad's Char -n- Grill" potholders
- Diagonal stripes potholder
- Earthtone ombre potholders
- Easy afghan stitch potholders
- Pretty Afghan Stitch Potholders
- Primary Rainbow Potholders
- Red white and blue striped potholders
- Blue, white and red striped potholders
- Rosh Hashanah greeting potholders
- Snowflake potholder
- Striped heart potholders for Valentine's Day or any time
- Shell block columns potholder by Sandi Marshall
The potholders listed above can also be used as hot pads. Here are a few additional hot pad patterns and trivet patterns for you to consider.
Free Crochet Patterns for Towel Toppers and Towel Hangers
Placemats add a touch of charm to your kitchen table, while at the same time protecting it from spills and scratches.
Coasters come in handy in the kitchen and any other room in the home where people might want to set down a beverage. If you're interested in making durable, washable coasters, crocheting them is a great idea.
Pictured here: You can crochet these easy round coasters at the same time you practice crocheting in the round. Erica Jackofsky's free tutorial teaches you how to do it.
Find more options:
Whether your beverage of choice is water, wine, coffee, or something else all together, we've created designs for fun cozies that'll help to insulate the beverage and enhance the drinking experience.
Pictured here: Coffee drinkers will welcome this cozy addition to the French press, which also helps to protect fingers from getting burned.