Looking for romantic crochet patterns for Valentine’s day? This collection of love-themed patterns offers a variety of possibilities. Find free patterns with heart motifs, flowers, and sweet candy.
Some of these designs are also useful for weddings, anniversaries, and bridal showers.
If I had to pick a favorite design theme, I couldn't, but hearts would surely be somewhere on my top ten list. If you'd like to crochet a project with a heart, I hope you will check out all the different heart patterns I've designed (plus the list includes patterns by other crochet designers as well.) You'll find a wide variety of different heart patterns to choose from.
You can crochet these heart-shaped coasters using strips of fabric. They're perfect to use as part of a Valentine's Day table setting for a romantic brunch, lunch or dinner.
Need a free pattern for a crocheted heart shape? Try this one! It's a versatile pattern, and you could use it in many different ways.
- View a larger photo, and more project details.
- See the chart for crocheting rows 1-8 of the heart motif,
- And the chart for crocheting the rest of the heart.
- See ideas for decorating this crocheted heart motif
- Find (and share) ideas for using this heart shape in various craft projects.
This pretty beaded heart shape is a great example of a motif you can make using the beaded crochet technique I posted awhile back.
This is a mixed media craft project combining wire, beads, embroidery floss and crochet. The heart shape makes a great applique for use on bags, purses or similar projects. It's a fantastic Valentine's Day project, but you could use it any time of year.
This delightful project offers you an opportunity to get creative by combining crochet with other Valentine's Day-themed craft supplies - including flowers, candy and craft foam.
To Make This Arrangement:
- First, crochet a box shape to cover the block of floral foam.
- Then follow the easy instructions to create your arrangement.
This lovely flower motif is useful at any time of year, but it's especially appropriate for Valentine's Day.
If you need a crocheted flower motif but this one isn't quite what you're looking for, please visit our index of free crochet flower patterns. You'll find many more flowers to choose from.
Dress up your Valentine craft projects with these pretties! Crochet the borders with thread and use them to make handmade valentines. Or, crochet them with yarn, and use them to embellish heart motifs, clothing, and other projects.
- Heart with trim, plus flower button and other embellishments
- Heart with trim, flowers and Czech glass button
- Simple red and white heart with crocheted trim