Finishing Instructions, Continued: The picture above shows the placement of the embroidery and French knots for the second stem with buds.
If you need help with embroidering the French knots, you'll find instructions on the following pages:
- How to make a French knot, by Cheryl Fall, your Guide to embroidery at About.com
- Make a French knot, by Sarah E. White, your Guide to knitting at About.com
Similar Crochet Patterns:
- Aster flower granny square -- If you'd like to crochet just the granny square and flower without making it into a pillow, try this pattern.
- Aster granny square tote bag -- Whip up a couple of the granny squares, then add straps and a lovely trim. Voila -- you have a tote!
- Check out more granny square patterns and more granny square project ideas.