This large photo accompanies the free crochet pattern for a beadwork crochet necklace with dichroic glass pendant. The necklace is part of our collection of free crocheted jewelry patterns.
The necklace is choker-length, although the crochet pattern can be easily adapted if you'd like to make a longer necklace.
This project offers you an ideal opportunity to make a unique piece of jewelry; when you choose your combination of pendant, beads and fiber, there are many options for showcasing your creativity. Dichroic glass pendants are gorgeous when combined with metallic fiber, and there are many one-of-a-kind pendants available for sale -- many of them through talented artisans who put as much love into making their jewelry as you put into your crochet. Now that's a winning combination!
- Get the free crochet pattern
- Look at a step-by-step tutorial for how to crochet this necklace.
- See close-up photos of the supplies used to make the necklace
- Check out more crocheted necklaces
- Meet Amy Solovay, Author and Crochet Pattern Designer for About.com
- Find More Crochet Patterns by Amy Solovay
- Connect With Amy on Ravelry