Want to crochet a necklace? We'd be happy to show you some ideas and free patterns. You'll find free instructions and patterns for making beaded necklaces, ribbon necklaces, and more. We've also created tutorials showing you how to crochet some of these necklaces step by step.
- Get the free crochet pattern: beaded crochet necklace with dichroic glass pendant
- See more details: free tutorial for how to crochet the necklace
- The big picture: see a close-up photo of the necklace
The crochet pattern, instructions and tutorial were created by Amy Solovay.
This choker-style necklace is dainty and feminine, but it's a surprisingly easy crochet project.
I love this pattern for multiple reasons. It's so easy to get the right size with this design, because you can simply stop crocheting when it's the length you want it to be. Also, it's easy to change the "mood" and the look a bit by changing the materials, especially the beads, you use to make the choker. The beads are added on after the crocheting, and there's quite a bit of room for creativity with the ones you choose.
Christmas Flower Necklace
This is the red and green version of the flower necklace linked above; if you celebrate Christmas, it's a fun design for wearing, or giving as a gift, at Christmas time.
Layered Flower Necklace
This pretty choker-style necklace features a crocheted flower as the focal point.
- Get the free necklace pattern, and the free flower pattern
- See a tutorial with step-by-step pictures and instructions for crocheting the necklace; there's a flower tutorial too.
- Check out additional colorways of this necklace design
This pattern design is by Amy Solovay.
Christmas Button Necklace
I bought bunches of dichroic glass pendants from a glass artisan. Ever since I made that purchase, I've been enjoying the process of coming up with different patterns for using these sparkly focal points. In this pattern, I combine a multicolored glass pendant with pretty pale pink bead chips and raspberry-colored metallic seed beads. The look is tied together with colored copper wire and the wire crochet technique.