This neck warmer is crocheted in single crochet, and it's way easier than you'd guess by looking at the picture.
This pattern was designed by Andrea Lyn Van Benschoten.
Cowls are all the rage right now, and it's no wonder; they're fast projects that don't use a lot of yarn. This gorgeous crocheted cowl is a one-skein pattern that offers you the perfect opportunity to try out a luscious luxury yarn. This pattern was designed by Erica Jackofsky.
This pattern is made available to you for free compliments of Anastacia Zittel at Anastacia Knits Designs. Anastacia is a prolific pattern designer and also a prolific crocheter; she makes many crochet patterns available for free and for sale.
Here's another fab textured crochet scarf design by Anastacia.
In case you're scratching your head wondering what that name means, I'll explain it to you. Anastacia also has a free pattern for a matching pair of fingerless gloves called "forget the fingers," so she went with the same theme when naming the scarf.
This scarf is crocheted in worsted weight yarn using easy v stitches. This scarf is part of a coordinating set; the set includes a shawl, fingerless gloves, cowl and hat. Both the scarf and the hat are available as free patterns; the other patterns can be purchased on this page, if you are interested.
This set was designed by Anastacia at Anastacia Knits.
Caron's Free Scarf Patterns
If you click any of the links below, you'll be transported to free scarf patterns at one of the Caron web sites.
- Journey scarf designed by Kim Guzman
- Mirror lake scarf designed by Lisa Gentry
- Waikiki scarf designed by Marilyn Losee
- Green valley leaf motif scarf designed by Kristin Omdahl
- Paradores infinity scarf designed by Tammy Hildebrand
- Aqua blue scarf designed by Nancy Smith
- Randolph scarf designed by Cari Clement
- Fancy girl's pom scarf designed by Cari Clement
- Doris scarf designed by Vickie Howell
- Middle of the road scarf designed by Carrie Carpenter
- Columns scarf designed by Carrie Carpenter
- Bobble hat and scarf set designed by Darlene Dale
- Trilogy scarf designed by Randy Cavaliere
- Ruffled neck wrap
- Another ruffled neck wrap
- Champlaign one skein neck wrap
- Men's Aspen scarf
- Europa scarf
- Gallup belt -- This colorful project was designed to be a belt, but it makes a great scarf too.
- Pom pon scarf
- Textured tiger eye scarf
- His and hers Christmas cactus scarf patterns
- Openwork scarf
- Broomstick lace scarf
- Crocheted layered scarf
- Poinsettia scarf
- Sparks fly scarf
- Scarf hat duo -- This odd little project is both a hat and a scarf, combined into one item!
- Flower power scarf