- Upper Left Photo: Beaded snowflake motif
- Upper Right Photo: Whirling snowflake with ribbon yarn
- Lower Left Photo: Beaded apple applique
- Lower Right Photo: Beaded apple applique applied to a Tunisian crochet bag
More Free Project Ideas for Using With This Beaded Crochet Technique:
- Alternate red and white beads for a Christmas candy cane.
- Make beaded flowers using this technique plus a flower loom or daisy loom.
- Make other beaded motifs: hearts, pumpkins, spirals.
- Make letters or numbers to spell out names, dates, etc.
- Make beaded jewelry: bracelets, chokers and necklaces.