These free crochet patterns and craft patterns all feature a snowman theme. Find free patterns for crocheting a snowman hat,booties and making other snowman craft projects. This list also includes links to more fun snowman crafts too.
Cute snowman faces adorn these little baby booties. They'll keep baby's feet warm on chilly winter days. These booties coordinate well with the snowman hat linked below. The free crochet pattern is by Erica Jackofsky.
This cheerful hat features cute snowman appliques, which also double as earflaps. The pattern is sized for preemies, babies and toddlers.
The focal point of this project is the snowman-shaped lollipops, but there are several other components too. This is a mixed media craft project which incorporates crochet but also features dollar store craft supplies including craft foam and curly ribbon.
This pattern design is by Amy Solovay.
More Snowman Crafts and Snowman Patterns
About.com Guides have designed a wide variety of fun snowman craft patterns for you to use. We hope these free patterns and craft ideas will inspire you!
- Snowman towel -- free knitting pattern by Sarah E. White at About Knitting
- Free cross stitch pattern for a snow family by Connie Barwick at About Cross Stitch
- Snowman needlepoint pattern by Cheryl Fall at About Needlepoint
- How to color a rubber stamped snowman by Kate Pullen at About Rubber Stamping
- Snowman crafts for kids by Sherri Osborn at About Family Crafts
- Build a balloon snowman by Wayne Kawamot at About Magic
- Popcorn snowman recipe by Elizabeth LaBau at About Candy
- Marshmallow snowmen recipe by Elizabeth LaBau at About Candy
- Snowman pictures at About Inventors
- Snowman coloring page by Beverly Hernandez at About home schooling
- Frosty the Snowman costume by Alison Voiles at About Family Crafts
- Wooden snowman crafts by Judy Plummer at About Family Crafts