I have been trying to get a "crochet milk jug cover pattern", but I have been unsuccessful. Are you able to help me with one please?
Great question! I was able to find some lovely crochet patterns for milk jug covers. Please take a look at these and see if any of these milk jug cover patterns would work for you:
- Milk jug cover pattern at The Australian Women's Weekly
- Bourbon rose jug / bowl cover pattern
- "Our bit" milk jug cover pattern - This design is an Australia map in filet crochet with beads
- Semco Novelty Milk Jug Cover
The patterns listed above are available for free, although copyright limitations may apply.
If none of those patterns would work for you, you can also check out the following milk jug cover patterns which are not free; you'd have to buy these patterns.
- Vicki Moodie's Simple Jug Covers Book - This link takes you to information about the book at the National Library of Australia.
- Vicki Moodie's More Jug Covers Book
- Milk jug cover pattern for sale at crochet.com.au
- Milk jug cover patterns for sale at Etsy.com
What's a Milk Jug Cover?
By now, some of you might be wondering what exactly is meant by "milk jug cover." If this is a term that's unfamiliar to you, check out the glossary definition of a milk jug cover.