Find free crochet patterns, and other craft patterns, for tote bags.
It's easy to customize this workhorse of a tote bag using the fabrics of your choice. Whether you'd like to use old fabric scraps or designer prints, either way, the tote will be a unique and useful creation.
This stylish, functional market bag is an earth-friendly alternative to plastic bags. You'll want to take this tote along with you on shopping trips or other outings. It's also a fun and satisfying crochet project.
This pattern design is by Erica Jackofsky.
This little tote bag combines style and functionality. The pattern design is by Sandi Marshall.
Here's a large tote bag designed by Sandi Marshall. It's another eco-friendly multi-purpose design.
This attractive tote is a useful and enjoyable project. The bag was designed by Sandi Marshall.
Free Patterns for Sewing Tote Bags
- At About Teen Crafts: Here's a different take on how to sew a placemat tote
- At About DIY Fashion: Sew a T-shirt tote bag
- At About Family Crafts: Make a tote bag out of recycled jeans
- At About Sewing: Free pattern and instructions for how to sew a tote bag or large purse
- At About Sewing: Free pattern and instructions for a tote bag with recessed zipper
- At About Family Crafts: Easy tote bag pattern
- At About Sewing: How to sew a simple tote bag
- At About Frugal Living: How to make a t-shirt tote bag
- At About DIY Fashion: Sew a placemat purse