Need some ideas and inspiration for using the free printable heart chart? Read about other crafters' ideas for using this versatile chart.
Then be sure to share your own ideas as well!Share Your Ideas
- Use all one color and crochet a popcorn where the darker color is.
- —Guest Helen
- I like to crochet this in cotton yarn with colors to match my kitchen and I have a heart dishcloth (or pot holder/trivet). You can make larger by using a larger hook. You can make in lots of colors and use as hostess gifts.
- —Guest Crocheted Heart Pattern
- USING RINGS OFF SODA POP BOTTLES! USING SIZE I HOOK. 1st. chain is around ring. ch 2 more. Dbl crochet around til ring is full of dbl crochets. join with sl st, ch 1, sl st in same spot. ch 1, *sl st in next st, ch 1. Rep from *around. join with sl st. cut and weave in end. MAY USE AN ASSORTMENT OF COLORS!
- —Guest KRIS
i loved this heart pattern!!
- I crocheted the chart with a G-hook, twice. Sewed together both panels, added a crocheted strap to make a small purse. Used your free pattern for two small amigurumi bunnies which I tucked inside. This will be a perfect Easter gift for my daughter. Thank you.